New Mexico

If no one else has any bantam roos I will probably take one of them, do you know their lineage like if they are docile compared to other CL chickens and do you want anything for them I can swap a buckeye cockerel or I have some hens, do you think I could swap hens if you have and CL pullets. I am willing to give up a pair of GLW pullets for a pair of CL, or I have a Buff Orpington pullet and if you really want it I will swap with an australorp, so I will swap 2 GLW, 1 BO, 1 Australorp pullets, and 1 Buckeye rooster. I will also give you hatching eggs or offspring if you want. if I get pullets they will be breed mainly with my Jersey Giant roo but I can selectivly breed them to be purebred if you like, I am just looking for a rooster to be with my bantam hens so they don't get overwhelmed by the Jersey Giant. If you want pics I will give you pics. If you are interested further I will give you a list of all the breeds I have and I will give you their offspring as well
I bought them from Privett Hatchery so I can't say much about lineage but I can say from personal experience with this batch that I have been doing my best to socialize them and I was surprised by how easy they were to handle once they turned into rowdy little Cockerels. Once caught I was able to cradle their breast in the palm of one hand and they calmed down. Do you have any buckeye hens?

Crested Cream Legbar I got 2 pullets from someone at the Corrales farmers market
DSC02539.JPG

the one in the background got caught by a coyote but the other one escaped until the chicken massacre of 2019

DSC03744.JPG

do you think that we could swap a pair for a pair
The pullets I can give you are 2 GLW, 1 Buff Orpington, and 1 Australorp
for a cockerel and a pullet. I do not need two but I don't want them to be alone on each side.
I will look for a bantam rooster that I can swap my Buckeye cockerel for, but if not I will probably swap a pullet and cockerel with you for a pair of pullets if that is good with you

do you think that we could swap a pair for a pair
The pullets I can give you are 2 GLW, 1 Buff Orpington, and 1 Australorp
for a cockerel and a pullet. I do not need two but I don't want them to be alone on each side.
I will look for a bantam rooster that I can swap my Buckeye cockerel for, but if not I will probably swap a pullet and cockerel with you for a pair of pullets if that is good with you
I have too many roosters so I can't swap for the buckeye rooster (which is a shame because I really wanted to try out the breed). I'll have to think about it because right now the whole flock in question is exclusively cream legbar for breeding purposes. I'll let you know what I decide. Also what breed does GLW stand for?

Back
Top Bottom