New Mexico

The only chicken breeds I see are Cornish X. I’m sorry I can’t help you. I’m looking for some specific chicken breeds. If you choose a different hatchery let me know.

Hi, is anyone interested in taking some ducks? I have 3 drakes, 5 hens, and 4 new ducklings. Khaki Campbell, Swedish blue, Indian runner and mixes. I am willing to keep 2 of the drakes if it helps me re-home everyone else.

I also have a small duck house for separating mom and babies from the others while they are small. And some short stiff metal panels to make a pen for them. Can send those supplies with them.

I want to find a good home for them, maybe with other ducks! I am willing to deliver within reasonable distance of Albuquerque or can meet somewhere too.

Hi Everyone,

Anyone have the city ordinance for Chicken ownership in Santa Fe, NM? I am looking on the city website and cannot find any direct information in the code of ordinances. I live in a neighborhood that does not have an HOA. Thank you.

From what I understand keeping chickens is legal in Santa Fe and always has been.

Screenshot_20220810-135452_Chrome.jpg

Hi! I am located in El Paso and Las Cruces. I am taking in 2 Ancona ducks, a hen and a drake, but the seller still has a drake left. Is anyone interested in an Ancona drake? They are super sweet.
7BC8E5EE-CA8F-4E31-8C10-DE62E6006C55.jpeg

Oh my, yes. When I got my head hurt in 2016, I CRAVED 2 fried eggs, every morning. I believe they helped me recover. Now doc is threatening me with meds, because my triglycerides are borderline. But I still love eggs 🥰

Back
Top Bottom