New Mexico

Pics
I just saw a flyer in the feed store for a poultry/bunny swap in Bloomfield the 3rd Sunday of the month. I wonder what kind of turn out there will be.

Colie <3 :

I think that's a great idea! I have no idea where to even get started with that though! lol I think we need more chicken lovin' events around these parts don't you?

We sure do, everybody and their brothers and cousins are always asking me where they can get this or that,,​

Quote:
We sure do, everybody and their brothers and cousins are always asking me where they can get this or that,,

PM me lets brainstorm when you have time
smile.png

Quote:
Oooh, what time and where at? Maybe Mom and I would take a drive and get those roosters from you while we're at it......
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oooh, what time and where at? Maybe Mom and I would take a drive and get those roosters from you while we're at it......
big_smile.png

I need to recheck the flyer. I saw it in passing, but third Sunday would be this Sun., and it think it said 12-3pm at the Bloomfield Ace Hardware. I'm in Durango today, but maybe I can check tomorrow.

How are your chickees growing? You should be starting to tell boy from girl.

Colie <3 :

Quote:
We sure do, everybody and their brothers and cousins are always asking me where they can get this or that,,

PM me lets brainstorm when you have time
smile.png

I don't think I could be of any help, but I would love to attend a meet of some type, swap-meet, or show, etc.

Back
Top Bottom