New Mexico

Celeste, did you get my reply via email? If not, please PM me. I could meet you Wednesday to buy a few eggs from you, if possible. Also, I'd be willing to trade some Sulmtaler eggs for Barnies.

Dennis

Does anyone have any white leghorns, silkies, cochins, black australorps, a trio or so of a laying breed, or a bantam pair or trio or quad? I have two blue silkie roos for sale or trade

Hey everyone- I have a few questions. I live in Bloomfield, and just found out today that it is against city ordinance to raise chickens where I live (lucky I have not started building/purchasing or have chickens yet) I'm extremely (to say the very least) bummed out! What can I do to try to change this ordinance does anyone know where I would start? Or any tips and advice is welcome and much appreciated! Thank you!

I have many friends in Bloomfield with chickens.

Hello everyone!

I live in Edgewood and am new to this whole chicken game. We just purchased a 13 acre farm last year and have recently added 8 peeps to our family. I'd love to hook up with someone local that wouldn't mind imparting their wisdom on us. My wife's biggest concern is not being able to go anywhere or do anything away from the home now that we have chickens. I've assured her we will still be able to do things, go camping, and take vacations as long as we can find someone to watch our flock. Does anyone have any good connections for this? Thank you so much! I really look forward to getting to know everyone!!!

Coleman

Welcome! You can easily set up your coop and run so you can be gone for a long weekend, easily. As long as everything is built super secure, multiple feeders and water stations, and an automatic coop door. You should be OK. I can be gone for a week and they'll be fine. Neighbor comes over a few times in exchange for the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom