New Mexico

Pics
Quote:
Wow that's hot! Have you given any thought to wiring a computer fan into the lid? I did it with a $10 computer fan and a old charger I had laying around. It really helped the temps to start being more stable. I'm not handy at all and I still got my fan set up I was pretty proud of myself LOL I can talk you thru it if you want.
smile.png

I'm no expert but doesn't that sound like angel wing? I'm pretty sure it's correctable and I also read that it's sometimes caused by too high protein? Idk....

Good morning New Mexico The weekend is upon us Ill be off to habitat for humanity this morning.Then I will stop by homedepot on my way home .and all of this so that I can work my tail of all week for my chickens.My OEGB are suposed to be shipped monday,The post office is going to think I am crazy When all those boxes of chickens show up.(Six pair.)
Bill

Colie <3 :

My post office thinks I'm crazy with all the eggs that showed up recently
clap.gif
Oh well!

I think my PO has me on speed dial. They do panic a little when live birds show up.​

Good morning New Mexico.I had something to do today:idunnoBut I cant rember
old.gif
he.gif
Oh yea I rember I have to build chicken pens for all my new chickens
clap.gif
D.gif
and just because they changed the time I still have to wait for daylight to start.
Bill

This morning will be the last time that Nightly (my blue andalusian roo) attacks me. Seems a series of unfortunate events has resulted in being convicted of a nasty attitude and receiving the death penalty! I am sure after a stay at freezer camp he will result in some tasty vittles!

Hey, does anyone ever go to the poultry show in Edgewood? Last month it was awesome... i've never seen so many people there. been going for about a year now. If you haven't gone, you should go (if it's not too far to drive). just though everyone might wanna know about it if they didn't already.
wink.png

Colie <3 :

How often does it occur? Wonder how far away that is for me...
smile.png

Edgewood is about 45 minutes east of Albuquerque. I lived there once for 2 months. Couldn't take anymore.
sickbyc.gif
I think you can find dates on Craigslist for Albuquerque under farm and garden occasionally.​

Last edited:
Colie <3 :

How often does it occur? Wonder how far away that is for me...
smile.png

I make it in about 4 1/2 hours from Chaparral, so around that for you too, just add how long it takes you to drive from whatever part of Hell Paso you are in.​

Back
Top Bottom