New \o.o/

Pics
Well okay i just had a huge long long fight with my incubator the temp didn't go below 94 but it was crazy trying to nurse it back up and then tried to add water to start lock down and the damn humidity tried to go into high 80's ... now temp is finally at 100 which will soon slowly lower cuz the temp is higher then what i set it to but the damn thing will go up on its own ...... so in the next hour ill be getting up and slowly clicking it up as it cools its self off then find a sweet spot to were if it goes up 1 or 2 it won't hurt the eggs this thing is a nightmare :fl middle egg i think is my best hope

Well okay i just had a huge long long fight with my incubator the temp didn't go below 94 but it was crazy trying to nurse it back up and then tried to add water to start lock down and the damn humidity tried to go into high 80's ... now temp is finally at 100 which will soon slowly lower cuz the temp is higher then what i set it to but the damn thing will go up on its own ...... so in the next hour ill be getting up and slowly clicking it up as it cools its self off then find a sweet spot to were if it goes up 1 or 2 it won't hurt the eggs this thing is a nightmare :fl middle egg i think is my best hope
I hope you get at least two. They aren't meant to be alone and a singleton won't be happy.

Okay so :hmm none made it so many weren't fertile i told the seller in a nice way and they said they should collect a new set of eggs on the weekend and ship them out early monday the 13 july o.o so this coming monday which is nice of them but a lot weren't fertile. But hey free eggs so nibiki gave me a idea that ill try with the new batch thank you all for your help support and cheers o.o and should i start a new thread for the new batch or keep posting here ? Thoughts ?

That moment when you're stuck at home so bored and need a lil feathered friend to sit on ur lap while u watch tv o.o but its not the 13th yet so eggs not shipped yet ... sooooooo hope i get some hatches this round :fl

So nabiki idea so i don't have to keep opening the lid to turn them ill just prop one side then the other every hour or so but if they send more then 12 eggs idk what ill do o.o here are pics of the trial run of the carton in the incubator what do you all think ? Also should i lower my thermometers ? Or are they in good spots?

Attachments

• 20200709_222043.jpg
    20200709_222043.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200709_222104.jpg
    20200709_222104.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200709_222147.jpg
    20200709_222147.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200709_222215.jpg
    20200709_222215.jpg