New peafowl

Arbor

Songster
9 Years
Aug 14, 2011
Canada
Hi everyone,
Just to let everyone know, I noticed on Legg's website that he has some new photos of many of the colours he has, as well as some new ones he's been working with - Mahogany and Mocha. He also has some more photos of Roughwood Aviary's brown wing peafowl, and the taupe and violeta males. Clifton from Roughwood Aviaries had mentioned to me that he has had this pattern for several years, but never had the time or interest to develop it -he does have breeder splits available listed on his website.

I'm glad to see that legg's has added photos of many of the chicks. This will be a useful tool for many breeders.

Thanks for letting us know. I visit breeder sites every now and then to check for updates but I haven't been to the Legg's site in a while so I will check it out. I love looking at pictures of the new varieties!

Here is a link for other people reading this:
http://www.leggspeafowl.com/

I got a few peacocks off leggs . They are good quality birds and they are good people. Just saying!!
clap.gif

Th e Leggs are great. We visited the farm at the convention for the UPA and were able to see the new varieties listed. Photos don't do justice of the violete and taupe birds. They are gorgeous in person.
ep.gif
. So many varieties raised there it blows your mind!! Even for large breeders, checking the Leggs farm out is well worth the time.

Back
Top Bottom