New pics! of chick chick and the chicklets

StrayMagnet

Songster
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
W. Georgia
Was outside working on the porch/coop! (see coop design thread). and i ask my son to get my camera.. well he decided HE wanted to take the pics. ENJOY

Exploring after I added the boards, and doing what chicks do
99419_100_1361.jpg

Chick chick.. (mommy) My son took this one. he's 13 and the next few he was having fun in the pen with the chicks
99419_100_1343.jpg

one of the Chicklets.
99419_100_1344.jpg

99419_100_1345.jpg

My son with the chickens. this was as close as he could get before she puffed up
99419_100_1346.jpg

hey this is the chicken that adopted you to have her babies with right? She looks like she is doing awesome and her babies look really safe and happy. I am so happy for you guys and you are doing an awesome job. Please keep us all updated....
wee.gif

Quote:
Yup dwegg This is the Chicken who adopted us and her chicks!.
smile.png
we plan on keeping at least 3 or 4 of the chicks plus of course momma, and i'll be lookin for homes for the others.. I got 3 ppl intresed. so that leaves 4 that will need a home
wink.png

You should come visit me dwegg lol, ya know ya wanna adopt one LOL

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

They are adorable!
love.gif
Thanks for the update! Watch out for chicken math though!
wink.png

shoot.. I know to well bout "math" I have 5 kids.. 2 cats. 6 turtles 4 ferrets (use to have 13 ferrets). so we can't have just 1 or 2 chickens!. I"m already Craving some Silkies. and Hatching some of my own chicks!!! lol. so yea. It's already started.​

Back
Top Bottom