New pics! of chick chick and the chicklets

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by StrayMagnet, Jul 16, 2011.

1. StrayMagnet

StrayMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    Was outside working on the porch/coop! (see coop design thread). and i ask my son to get my camera.. well he decided HE wanted to take the pics. ENJOY

Exploring after I added the boards, and doing what chicks do
    [​IMG]

Chick chick.. (mommy) My son took this one. he's 13 and the next few he was having fun in the pen with the chicks
    [​IMG]

one of the Chicklets.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My son with the chickens. this was as close as he could get before she puffed up
    [​IMG]

2. Gmsg01

Gmsg01 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2011
    West Monroe,NY
    Nice [​IMG]

3. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

hey this is the chicken that adopted you to have her babies with right? She looks like she is doing awesome and her babies look really safe and happy. I am so happy for you guys and you are doing an awesome job. Please keep us all updated.... [​IMG]

4. StrayMagnet

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    Quote:Yup dwegg This is the Chicken who adopted us and her chicks!. [​IMG] we plan on keeping at least 3 or 4 of the chicks plus of course momma, and i'll be lookin for homes for the others.. I got 3 ppl intresed. so that leaves 4 that will need a home [​IMG]

You should come visit me dwegg lol, ya know ya wanna adopt one LOL

5. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    They are adorable! [​IMG] Thanks for the update! Watch out for chicken math though! [​IMG]

6. StrayMagnet

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    sunny & the 5 egg layers :

They are adorable! [​IMG] Thanks for the update! Watch out for chicken math though! [​IMG]

shoot.. I know to well bout "math" I have 5 kids.. 2 cats. 6 turtles 4 ferrets (use to have 13 ferrets). so we can't have just 1 or 2 chickens!. I"m already Craving some Silkies. and Hatching some of my own chicks!!! lol. so yea. It's already started.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by