New pictures of the Filly

April was born Friday night sometime as miss Beauty did not give all the signs and decided with a nice little storm coming that she would foal.

Adorable!
love.gif

Thank you :) She is a little devil. I let her and mama out to stretch and she would not stop running around. Loved the freedom of being able to really move. Poor mama was having a fit because she would take off, then turn on the dime and run the other way. I think she was making Beauty dizzy. LOL

Ok as you see my little diva got her first boo boo just a good scratch nothing major. She took a header when she was running around like tigger on crack. All she does is run, jump, rear, and buck. Then grabs a quick bite to eat and a quick nap then back to exercise. LOL

April loves to help me with stall cleaning and try's to get the shaving out. She has out grown the foal blanket a friend let me borrow and is cutting both her top and bottom front teeth, has learned to stand to have her front feet picked up and we are working on leading. She eats grain, hay, drinks water and of course still hits the milk bar. Amazing how quick they grow in just a week.

Back
Top Bottom