New post!! Please read!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenbarn-gal

Songster
9 Years
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
Okay all you gamers! Here is a post Threatening the game section, a person complained about how there are TOO many game posts that are not related to chickens........
hit.gif
So lets make sure we post mindfully knowing that there if we post TOO much on the game section it May be terminated! Here is the link to the thread in case you'd like to have a word... Now PLEASE post and say what YOU think about this!!! We can make it into a contest, which has the most votes for yes and no...

(Yes is for take away the Games section, and No is to keep it)

Ummmmmmmm, this is NOT what the thread says.

Basically it's saying that if you click the link to view "most recent posts" it will not display the games threads. This would be helpful to those that come to the chicken forum for chicken information.

The games section would still exsist .. but not show up on the recent posts search..

Quote:
that is what it says right now i hope they do not take it away because i like this the most on byc and i hope someone dose not say they want it away for good
hit.gif

So I have too many cable TV channels...SO WHAT?? Ignore the game threads if they bother you? Some people need REAL problems to complain about..geeeze!

Quote:
Calm down, the OP was worried about G, J, & F. They weren't complaining.
smile.png

ah okay....calm now...happy thoughts...happy thoughts...LOL! (maybe I was thinking about my cable BILL! haha)

Quote:
that is what it says right now i hope they do not take it away because i like this the most on byc and i hope someone dose not say they want it away for good
hit.gif

BYC is not talking about "taking it away". As texasgals said, they are merely talking about taking the games section off the of most recent post page so those who actually come here for information or help with poultry/waterfowl don't have to read through all of the gaming topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom