New stealth coop...

Quote:
Yes, I agree. Love the clear roof. Would be nice to live in a house with a clear roof to watch the stars right before I fall asleep.
smile.png

Your coop is gorgeous! Great job
smile.png
Your girls are really lovely too, I have one cuckoo maran and she is a great layer- (though her egg song and post egg laying "song" have gotten quite loud over time just as a warning) The beard on your EE is amazing! Looks like you have some very happy chooks
smile.png

Beautiful coop
smile.png

We fought off an attempt at outlawing chickens in Middlebury. Wasn't too hard, the zoning board couldn't give a reason why. But it's harder to create change than to prevent it
sad.png

Hope it works out! My ladies make a lot of noise, without the Rooster!

You are so welcome, it is my pleasure to visit your coop
smile.png
The girls are beautiful, love the "bearded" one, was going to call it a "stash". Sorta looks like pop when he needs a shave and haircut. Gotta love those fresh eggs. Save all your leftover breads/biscuits and such and when the grands visit they will have a ball feeding the girls. You will be surprized at what leftovers they will clean up.

Have trouble figureing out how to log in,
roll.png
how do I update time? (sorry, reread your post, ignore me
he.gif
)

Give 'em all hugs from gramma coop
smile.png

Last edited:
Forest, PM me if you'd be interested in driving north to build me a similar coop..... I'm near 36th and Thomas in Phoenix.

Quote:
I could be incorrect, but pic #3 looks like a rooster with that comb! I sure hope it's not 'cuz roos tend to be a lot noisier than hens and will get you into a lot more trouble in the city a lot faster...

Back
Top Bottom