1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New to BYC - from Prosser WA

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by funnygirlfarm, Mar 5, 2012.

1. funnygirlfarm

funnygirlfarm New Egg

Mar 5, 2012
    Prosser, WA
    Hello!
    I just wanted to introduce myself and connect with others in my area - My name is Michelle and I'm from Prosser. I'm in my second year keeping a small group of hens. I have 2 RIR, 1 Amercauna/Easter Egger, 5 Black Australorps and one handsome Americauna/Easter Egger Roo named Carmel Machiato. This year I'm looking for BCM's to add to my flock.................and still looking:)

I'm heading to the poultry Show in Tricities next month - I'm curious as what to expect.......has anyone attended previous years that could give me a heads up [​IMG]

I also have two mixed breed ducks that were "dropped off" at my home........they were a Christmas gift:) LOVE them! They are a delight to watch:)

God Bless!

Michelle

2. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Well Hello and welcome! I'm not near you but you will find that that doesn't really matter here! We are all neighbors and share information, friendship and laughs! Glad you're here.....

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Welcome from California!

I have chickens, ducks and geese and love them all, but ducks are ALWAYS such happy creatures. Look at their bills; they are always smiling!

4. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

Hello Michelle! [​IMG] from another in Washington State glad you joined us!

5. funnygirlfarm

funnygirlfarm New Egg

Mar 5, 2012
    Prosser, WA
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to see others enjoying what they do:)

....did I mention I also have a quail santuary? LOL ......all by accident;)

Have a wonderful day and see you on the forums!

Michelle
    Prosser, WA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by