New to BYC

muffins

Hatching
Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm new to BYC but not to chickens. I've owned chickens for the past 8-10 yrs. Just got a TON of chicks...I officially have a chicken problem...

Hello muffins,
welcome-byc.gif
Although you may not need advice, you can always give lots of tips! Experience beats research any day!

Oh! I still need advice! I'm a bit of a worry wart. Especially with these new babies!

G’Day from down under muffins
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Congrats to the new chicks. Enjoy them while there young cause they seem to grow with every passing minute!

Back
Top Bottom