NEW TO CHICKEN LAND...

rockmissjess

Songster
6 Years
5 Years
Jan 23, 2014
Prescott Area, Arizona
Hey everyone im jess... new to the chicken world.. my first chicks ever are being shipped out monday from chickensforbackyards.com... ive been on BYC now for about a month and still havent introduced myself properly.. so here i am!
I am 26, mother of 3 (well 4 or 5 if you count my husband and his best friend living with us) I am overly excited with getting these chicks and starting my new hobby here in the <3 of Arizona.. :) i hope you all will answer any questions i post as i have a feeling once i get them i will have more questions than the book and the reasearch ive done the last month will actually cover :) I would love to get to know you all as well.. as me living out in the boonies having other chicken lovers will allow me to form new friendships online! :) im on ALL THE TIME! bahhahha (computer nerd)

-Jess

AND PLEASE IF ANY OF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH COYOTES IN YOUR AREA PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU HAVE KEPT YOU CHICKENS SAFE IF YOU LET THEM FREE RANGE DURING THE DAY THANKS! XOXO!

Last edited:
go to "Where am I, where are you," in the social forum and post on your state thread - you may even find friendly folks close enough to meet in person.

Alright Jess,
welcome-byc.gif
it's great to have you and your family joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

Good looking bunch of kid's you have there ( secret keep your family photos in a safe place as they grow so fast and you can't replace them )

Snoozing in the noon sun
droolin.gif

Feeding time at the zoo
thumbsup.gif

Enjoy your poultry ventures
hugs.gif

gander007
old.gif

Last edited:
Hi, Jess, welcome to BYC. Coyotes are smart and determined - eliminate one and the rest will stay educated for a while.

Back
Top Bottom