New to chicken world I have 8 adult hens

MarilynC1991

Chirping
Jun 2, 2023
Georgia
Please help me identify what breeds my hens are 🙏 We unexpectedly adopted these beauties from a former pet-sitting client of mine but I legit have zero clue what they are 😭 I want to know any and everything about them so knowing their breeds I hope will help me understand them better and know what to expect TIA

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpeg
    IMG_0354.jpeg
    993.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    781.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0342.jpeg
    IMG_0342.jpeg
    622.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    913.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0323.jpeg
    IMG_0323.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    784.8 KB · Views: 20
The breeds of your girls (in order of the photos you've provided) are. Easter Egger, then this one is a little confusing, she looks like a cuckoo marans but the feathered feet throw me off a little, then another EE, Australorp, Black Sex Link, and yet another Easter Egger!

Please help me identify what breeds my hens are 🙏 We unexpectedly adopted these beauties from a former pet-sitting client of mine but I legit have zero clue what they are 😭 I want to know any and everything about them so knowing their breeds I hope will help me understand them better and know what to expect TIA
Do they lay eggs yet? Let's see the colors.

The breeds of your girls (in order of the photos you've provided) are. Easter Egger, then this one is a little confusing, she looks like a cuckoo marans but the feathered feet throw me off a little, then another EE, Australorp, Black Sex Link, and yet another Easter Egger!
Thank you!!!!

What is the orange and black one?

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpeg
    IMG_0347.jpeg
    625.6 KB · Views: 11
A lot of marans are supposed to have feathered legs

Back
Top Bottom