New to farm life and LOVING it!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! What a lovely flock you have!! Very pretty territory too.

Enjoy your new home and welcome to our flock!
Thank you! We're loving every minute of it!

Man, Michael, you're good! You nailed just about all of those! The Barred Rock is a mix of Barred Rock and Ameraucana, and we thought the white hens might be Leghorns. Any way to tell for sure? It's not important, necessarily, just curious.

Thanks. I couldn't see the BR/Ameraucana very well. She is in the background, mostly hidden behind another bird. As far as the white ones, check the earlobes (again I couldn't really see them in the picture). If the earlobes are white, they are White Leghorns. If the earlobes are red or pinkish, they are White Rocks. You can let me know. :eek:)

Thanks. I couldn't see the BR/Ameraucana very well. She is in the background, mostly hidden behind another bird. As far as the white ones, check the earlobes (again I couldn't really see them in the picture). If the earlobes are white, they are White Leghorns. If the earlobes are red or pinkish, they are White Rocks. You can let me know. :eek:)
Thank you! I will check them out when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom