new to the forum

wow thanks y'all,

i appreciate the warm welcome! i'm glad to help out, the coop design area is one of my favorites to spook.
randy, i've lived in one asylum or another all my life, i feel right at home.
sunny, i'm not completely squandering my degree, dawn and i have a small aquarium maintenance biz we do on the side. my degree is in estuarian echology a branch of marine biology. our company specializes in museum quality displays with live plants and or live corals.
jackie, we went ahead and bought a hova to get started, if the need arises i will probably build something bigger; based on our pros and cons of how the hova performs for us.
i forgot to mention earlier, dawn and i are avid bikers. we have a '99 1200 harley sportster bagger and if its dry and above 30 deg. we are on 2 wheels.

cheers
doc

Welcome
frow.gif
Love having new members to see how the addiction grows.
ya.gif

First, welcome to the forum!

Second, I love seeing couples both signed up and active on here. Just too much fun to see a couple sharing the same hobby / community... I think it is very healthy!

Third, Dawn is a wonderful asset to the forum and has been a great help volunteering when we've needed assistance!

See ya around Doc!

hehe, nifty
she is a project kinda girl. it's been rainy here (can't ride the scooter) so dawn kidnapped my 20 yr old leather jacket and reconditioned it. i was shocked; it's like having a brand new leather but its already broken in, how cool is that? i'm proud to have such an awsome "hen" in the coop! her help and her cudos make me proud!

cheers
doc

Back
Top Bottom