New to the team!!

DFlowers

Chirping
Oct 17, 2018
Well folks. My little nine month old baby goat ,pepper, is doing great!!!after the third shot of penicillin he bounced back fast. He is up and gets Nguyen not everything in the house. I want to thank cassie for the advice. But I have one more question. He came in out of his pen and went strait to the dog dish and went to eating it! He's been raised in the house from birth. He thinks he's a dog. Will it hurt him? It's 27% protein.

That's fine. I don't know a lot about goats . We rescued his parents and didn't know she was pregnant. Now he is just standing with his head dropped a little like he's asleep.

Keeping my fingers crossed...:fl
Bear hugs! :hugs
Thank you. We are a small ministry, and my husband and i lay hands on him and pray. I stayed up all night just praying in the spirit and laying my hands on him. When her went down it was so fast. In a matter of hours .I called every vet I could in my area and no one felt with goats. I finally found one in north carolina and the crazy thing is I'm from south Carolina . On the coast!!. I did find one 40 miles from my house. They said they would do what they could but he was pretty far gone. Their exact words were "he has three hooves in the ground". They kept him for three days and two nights. My husband and I prayed and took communion for him. He is one of God's creatures and feels love just like we do. Again thanks for the 411.

Back
Top Bottom