New to this please help? I think all my eggs died

That's a great article !!! To be honest it looks all the same from day 13 on so it's hard to tell I'm thinking I was maybe a week off so it could be this weekend. I do see veins the air sack. And most of the pointy part of 3 eggs are really dark. I could see any movement in any of them so I guess I'll have to just sit and wait. I keep checking her to listen if there is any peeping. I even put the egg to my ear to listen for noise or peeping but I heard nothing. I'm just really anxious and excited I guess.

I completely get that. I am hardly fit to be lived with when I have eggs due soon.
lau.gif
I get so nervous and excited, and anxious all at one time. But I really love the whole process.

Same here I'm very excited to go home and check to see if there are any chickies. :lol::fl my fingers are still crossed I'm still praying for hope that these chickies hatch soon.

A tad bit nervous today we got an inch of snow. No sign of chickies yet. The high's this week will be in the lower 40's and the night will in the upper 20's. So I hope they hatch soon.

So she got off the nest to eat and drink this morning. Found another broken egg. I don't think I'll be getting chickies at all I'll wait till Sunday I guess. Then I'll toss them I'm not sure what else I can do.

don't worry until day 22. and usually you should candle the eggs at week 2. I wanna know what happens!

She gave up yesterday while I was at work. Did an eggtopsy on all of them. Chick 1 died and smelled horrible. Chick 2 was horribly deformed. Chick 3 was in a very tiny pullet egg. Chick 4,5,6 and 7 looked perfectly healthy and they would have hatched on day 21. And Chick 8 was cracked open I'm going to say on accident by mama. So looks like no chickies for me I'm really bummed out. :hit :he

She gave up yesterday while I was at work. Did an eggtopsy on all of them. Chick 1 died and smelled horrible. Chick 2 was horribly deformed. Chick 3 was in a very tiny pullet egg. Chick 4,5,6 and 7 looked perfectly healthy and they would have hatched on day 21. And Chick 8 was cracked open I'm going to say on accident by mama. So looks like no chickies for me I'm really bummed out.
hit.gif
he.gif
Awww. I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom