New Tractor Supply NW Florida

Buckaroo

Songster
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Milton Florida
Yesterday I drove 2 hrs to Tractor supply in chipley to get some supplies. On my way home I took a new route, and be darned, a new one was being built in Crestview Florida. Now I won't have to drive so far.
Now I would be really excited if it were Orscheln Farm & Home instead of TS. That was my store of choice, but those are all up north, so TS will due.

Great! That'll sure save you on gas.
Around here it's Atwoods stores. I adore Atwoods. It's like a walmart for country girls. Got everything I need for my critters and great things for the house too.

Hi Buckaroo,

I live in Milton as well. I was wondering - actually, more like worried - about why you had to drive all the way to Chipley to get what you needed? My first order (ever) of Dominiques is due Nov 12th and I am gearing up for them now. I went by Chaver’s the other day and the guy said “He had everything I will need”. But I don’t know… I just didn’t get any warm and fuzzzies about the place since I couldn’t see any of the stuff or price shop - not much of a showcase for chicken goodies and he was so busy I didn‘t feel like bugging him with newbie stuff. But they have been here as long as I can remember and I am a native. Why not them?

Anyway, I understand that TSC won’t be open in Crestview until too late for me. And, since I don’t even want to go that far to get chicken essentials, I was wondering if maybe there were better places in Pcola?

(And, hey, it’s neat to find a neighbor on here)

Quote:
I usally do all my business at mannings feed, Andy can get what you need. As for TSC, I like a little change, and a good ole road trip.

Mannings will also have chicks on Oct 30th.

Back
Top Bottom