Announcement New Trophy Point Levels

Pics
Ah
So can I ask I'm still quit new to this how do u earn points or trophies or status or titles I'm.quit intrested as I wasnt aware u could do this
Posting lots, making threads, getting and giving likes and adding links in your profile.

Custom titles like mine come from Premium Feather Memberships which technically cost money, but are most often given away for free through contests or having certain privileges.

Posting lots, making threads, getting and giving likes and adding links in your profile.

Custom titles like mine come from Premium Feather Memberships which technically cost money, but are most often given away for free through contests or having certain privileges.
So see now if I won a contest right and i gave myself a new title but the pass was only for say 30 days would i lose the title after the 30 days?

I really dont understand this what's point of putting people in ranks?
The rankings kind of help me figure out who is who. The badges are especially helpful. If someone is "ranked" higher, I take it to mean that they take this site seriously and are contributing. If they have badges, it means their opinions are valued. It's one way I can use to determine who will likely be more helpful, trustworthy, etc.

At least, that's how I look at it...
:confused:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom