New turkey gender check!

Pics
ok with my chickens if theres one diferent they willpick on it and eventualy kill it
I'm not positive, but I would doubt it.
- Since your poults need a different feed than your chicks, I would make a separate brooder for your poults. There is also the possibility that your poults could harm your chicks when they get a bit older because *I think* poults grow faster than chicks. So my advice would be to make them a separate brooder with their own special food and their own water. (A heat source too, of course.)

- Since your poults need a different feed than your chicks, I would make a separate brooder for your poults. There is also the possibility that your poults could harm your chicks when they get a bit older because *I think* poults grow faster than chicks. So my advice would be to make them a separate brooder with their own special food and their own water. (A heat source too, of course.)
ok havent goten the others yet and i need to bribe my mother... i will try my hardest

also my chickens(the older of cors) are jerks

Back
Top Bottom