New updates on DH

Hi K..glad to see you back.
hugs.gif

wee.gif
Alley, that is wonderful that Davy has come back home with you and is pushing to become his normal self again. However, you need to tell his doctor about the depression. It will probably slow down his progress if it gets worse which you don't want. I still have you guys in my thoughts and I hope to hear good news in your next post.
hugs.gif

Alley,

How is Davy doing? Do talk to his doctor about the depression.
How is your hand? Are the kids settling back in good at home?
Has your family been behaving?
Praying everything is going fine and for the strength the whole family needs to continue on with the next difficult step-rehab.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Well we had a quite weekend basically we all laid around and warched movies. We were supposed to go to the doctors this morning but they called snd said their pipes broke so we had to reschedule for friday. We will be gonig therapy this afternoon . Really dont have much to update about really.

Well this week has been provig to be a busy one. I take Davy to the hospital twice a week for 1hr. sessions of pyshical therapy. Then at home we have a physical therapist that comes as well as a occupational therapist. Then after that we have a RN coming every afetrnoon. And vthen the oxygen company comes once a week, i dont know if i told you all that he still needs oxygen at night, he has damage from all this nightmare. He is working really hard to get better, he is embarrassed to need oxygen, and then grabber sticks and other aiding devices to help him be more independant. but i think that this will keep him motivated into making a full recovery. But now that we are home new stresses have came on like the need for me to make $$. I have no clue how i am going to do this. I cant go to work 8 to 12 hour days and leave him, and the kids at home. I am going to have to find a work at home job that isnt a huge scam, or figure out how to do something myself to earn money from home. I have no idea where to start finding something like that. After this whole nightmare we went through 2 years worth of savings that we were planning on buying our selves our dream home, or at least something in the country. If any of you guys have some ideas on something that I might be able to do let me know by posting or sending me a PM.

Alley,

You have the medical terms etc. How is your transcription skills? Of course your hand would have to heal first! I know a lady who does medical transcription at home. How is the hand coming?

I'm glad Davy is working so hard at his rehab.

I really don't have no ideas for you right now but just know I'm thinking about you. Davey could probally apply for some sort of disability, ask the doctor about it. I've seen people on it for a lot less wrong.

Back
Top Bottom