NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did just move from Texas to Arkansas, so that list is pretty much what I got to offer that didn't get left in Texas.

I have started some possible offers:

1) Camellia flower petals are drying now (Perhaps they can be used to decorate homemade soap bars? I don't make soap, so dunno if these are desirable.)

2) Chickweed (used to make infused oils/salves for cuts,etc) is currently dried and I have a Classico jar full (but loosely packed). I can have more dried in a couple weeks...

I really want a girl turkey in california or any breed of pullet. I will swap for gift cards, clothes, guitar, or anything u can name for now.

I have chickweed growing all over the place and I pick it everyday and feed to my chickens. It's like candy to them. I didn't know what it was other than they love it till now. Does anybody know the benefits from it for the chickens?

Well, I did just move from Texas to Arkansas, so that list is pretty much what I got to offer that didn't get left in Texas.

I have started some possible offers:

1) Camellia flower petals are drying now (Perhaps they can be used to decorate homemade soap bars? I don't make soap, so dunno if these are desirable.)
2) Chickweed (used to make infused oils/salves for cuts,etc) is currently dried and I have a Classico jar full (but loosely packed). I can have more dried in a couple weeks...
I really want a girl turkey in california or any breed of pullet. I will swap for gift cards, clothes, guitar, or anything u can name for now.
Hey Yellowblack, This swap is a chain swap page so we can all take into account what you want but this one doesn't work like that.

I have chickweed growing all over the place and I pick it everyday and feed to my chickens. It's like candy to them. I didn't know what it was other than they love it till now. Does anybody know the benefits from it for the chickens?
I've read a lot about chickweed and chickens and so far I've only found that chickweed contains potassium, phosphorus, and manganese. Which are all great for your girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom