NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*~*OFFER*~*

6 + black and a blue cochin bantam young roosters over 1 blue and 2 black pullets. They just started laying August 20th-2013
(pictures in link)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6364898/default#

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens. rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn
The Game rooster is crossed with chocolate bantam orphinton and is throwing some chocolate chicks and a khaki (mauve) color chick.

My swap page
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/lilliesanchicks-swap-page

I do have a mix of daylily seeds freshly harvested.All where pollinated with what ever was open at the time. More pods ripening everyday.

About 100 daylily seeds.
suzie wong x unkown
bringing joy x unkown
Purple waters x unkown

Also add a few Daylily seedlings a little bigger but of average varieties.
Stella D'oro X unkown
little business X unkown
happy returns X Unkown

Dahlia and Carnation plants

dahlia USDA Hardiness Zones: 8, 9, 10
carnation hardy in USDA zones 5 through 8

Have zinnia seed mix and cosmos seed mix. Fresh seeds from my garden.

1 box with some Daylily seeds ,Daylily seedlings , historic Daylilies ,Dahlia and Carnation plant ,Iris ,zinnia seed mix and cosmos seed mix

How dark are your Welsummer Eggs.
What does your tolbunt Polish look like and the tolbunt Polish cross Roo and have your hatched any of them out.If so what do they look like?

I don't have any dark egg layers so was wanting some but the tolbunt Polish sound and look fascinating.

How dark are your Welsummer Eggs.
What does your tolbunt Polish look like and the tolbunt Polish cross Roo and have your hatched any of them out.If so what do they look like?

I don't have any dark egg layers so was wanting some but the tolbunt Polish sound and look fascinating.
The Welsummers are not laying well right now (they are going into molt), so I would not be able to come up with 6+ eggs from them. When they first start laying in their cycle, the eggs are quite dark and most of them are speckled. They lighten up as they keep laying.

The tolbunt Polish crosses and Gold Lace Polish are now on my swap page. I've hatched quite a few and have very varied colors - just about any variation of white/black/red/brown/blue mixed. Many hatch out with tolbunt coloring, but certainly not all.

Quote: the polish crosses are awesome...too bad all mine are in moult and not laying well, unless anyone would be interested in a hens choice mix of Blue/Red English Orp roo (avatar pic)over Black English hens, Black and Chocolate Mottled OEGB, Blue Silver Duckwing OEGB and possibly a Black Bresse egg or two. I also have a couple Barred Rock hens in with the Black Bresse, if there is any interest in those.

The Welsummers are not laying well right now (they are going into molt), so I would not be able to come up with 6+ eggs from them. When they first start laying in their cycle, the eggs are quite dark and most of them are speckled. They lighten up as they keep laying.

The tolbunt Polish crosses and Gold Lace Polish are now on my swap page. I've hatched quite a few and have very varied colors - just about any variation of white/black/red/brown/blue mixed. Many hatch out with tolbunt coloring, but certainly not all.
Just trying to decide if I want to build another pen if I claim them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom