NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call mine on the 3 silkie eggs/3 oe eggs. (let me know if I am not doing this correctly)

I have up for offer:

3 pints of any of the following

Peach jam, wild violet jelly, peach jelly, red raspberry jelly, apple butter, apple sauce, spiced peaches, or hickory syrup

or
2 pounds of hulled and shelled WV black walnuts

or
custom knitted ear warmer your choice of colors
ok, mine again!
offer 6 breese eggs

I forgot to add grape jelly as well.

just let me know what you want, pm me your details. Am I right in thinking I send this out when the next offer is taken? or does it go out now?

Mine: Bresse

Offer: Fresh homemade jams-
Choose from: Strawberries,
watermelon,
watermelon rind,
mint watermelon
some eggplant tapenade which I've just canned (made from home-grown, organic eggplants, tomatoes and basil).
Tomato Basil Preserves (spreadable)

Or 8 OE/EE eggs

Or 1 homemade bread loaf mix (choose white, white with flax or sesame)- just add warm water and mix (rise for 30 minutes and pop in the oven. Makes 2 loaves of sandwich or 4 large baguettes.

Last edited:
I am a little confused about where and how to make a "swap" page. Sorry if it is s dumb obvious question. Thanks
welcome-byc.gif

You will need to go to the first post of this thread (here is the link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/758257/new-what-ya-got-swap-please-see-post-1-for-rules )
It should explain everything.......if not, come back and ask and some one will be happy to answer.

Swap pages are member pages created by individuals. Here is a link to the Learning Center page
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
You will see a tab that says Member Pages on it. Click on it and then on the blue Add a Member Page.
Follow the instructions..

Not all of us that participate here have a member/swap page but many do.

Last edited:
Mine:  Bresse

[COLOR=333333]Offer:  Fresh homemade jams-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Choose from:  Strawberries,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]watermelon,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]watermelon rind,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]mint watermelon[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]some eggplant tapenade which I've just canned (made from home-grown, organic eggplants, tomatoes and basil).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Tomato Basil Preserves (spreadable)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Or 8 OE/EE eggs [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Or 1 homemade bread loaf mix (choose white, white with flax or sesame)- just add warm water and mix (rise for 30 minutes and pop in the oven.  Makes 2 loaves of sandwich or 4 large baguettes.[/COLOR]

MINE white with flax bread loaf mix!!!

My offer 20$ in free food coupons...real manufacturing coupons for food like chips...juice..detergents etcs....

MINE!!!!! COUPONS YIPPEEEEE!!!

OFFER:
Choose 2 jars
Fresh homemade jams-
Choose from: Strawberries,
watermelon,
watermelon rind,
mint watermelon
some eggplant tapenade which I've just canned (made from home-grown, organic eggplants, tomatoes and basil).
Tomato Basil Preserves (spreadable)

Or 8 OE/EE eggs

Or 1 homemade bread loaf mix (choose white, white with flax or sesame)- just add warm water and mix (rise for 30 minutes and pop in the oven. Makes 2 loaves of sandwich or 4 large baguettes.

I also have 1 large, red with white throat amaryllis bulb. This can be forced for indoor growing or they make great christmas gifts. Choose this with one jar of jam or 6 eggs.

Last edited:
It's good to see the swap moving again!
yippiechickie.gif
Renee, that is your third swap for the week, I don't think anyone has run out of swaps in ages! Let's keep it going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom