NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Sorry I thought we could have multiple offers on the table. Well go back and read the rules again Sorry.

No Sorry I thought we could have multiple offers on the table. Well go back and read the rules again Sorry.

:)

Mine please, because I'm a hopeless fool. I never got bresse eggs from swaps from the end of 2012. I'd be thrilled with seramas too of course. :D Silkies, well, lots of people around here might want them.

Offer:
2 Goat Milk Soaps
or
3 sets of Bath Bombs
or
1 pack of laundry powder (20.6oz, does 41 regular loads, 1TBSP per load)

**Swap page is not updated, please ask, don't refer to that because it's just plain wrong and I haven't taken a moment to update it**

Current offer !

Last edited:
@Fisher101 this is not that type of swap. Please look at the first post to see the rules. You have to accept the current offer and offer something to the next person. And you have to ship the item.

If you have any other questions come ask them on the what ya got swap chat thread and welcome!

Last edited:
@Fisher101 this is not that type of swap. Please look at the first post to see the rules. You have to accept the current offer and offer something to the next person. And you have to ship the item.

If you have any other questions come ask them on the what ya got swap chat thread and welcome!
@fisher101 you also have to be a member longer to participate in these swaps.

I was known has hunter109 here for years I just forgot my password and couldn't get on that one

Mine please, because I'm a hopeless fool. I never got bresse eggs from swaps from the end of 2012. I'd be thrilled with seramas too of course. :D Silkies, well, lots of people around here might want them.

Offer:
2 Goat Milk Soaps
or
3 sets of Bath Bombs
or
1 pack of laundry powder (20.6oz, does 41 regular loads, 1TBSP per load)

**Swap page is not updated, please ask, don't refer to that because it's just plain wrong and I haven't taken a moment to update it**
I can also do a 6oz soy candle.

Please move chat and side swaps over to the chat thread. Thanks! :) https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/527550/what-ya-got-swap-chat-thread

Mine: Candle (let me know what scents you have and I'll PM you)

Offer: bread mixes: (whole wheat or white with flax or sesames, or plain)
Jams: watermelon, or peach

Will be sending out swaps on Monday now that we're coming out of this freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom