NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooo! Comfrey! That's one of the herbs I'm trying to track down for making an infused oil and eventually attempting a salve. It's great for cuts, burns, bruises, sprains, and skin rashes. 

Mine Comfrey! Is there anyway you can send enough for me to plant and to cut up about 2-3oz for the infused oil? I can throw in more flower bulbs to make it worth your while, perhaps some Paperwhites for you to experiment with?!

I have a small plant I will dig for you, plus I can cut some leaves off my huge parent plant. I swear it grows 2" taller daily. Nice thing about comfrey is you can easily get 2 cuttings, maybe 3, every season. Being in TX you probably will get more! If you want to toss in just a couple paperwhites, thats nice. Maybe I will force them in winter.

I have a small plant I will dig for you, plus I can cut some leaves off my huge parent plant. I swear it grows 2" taller daily. Nice thing about comfrey is you can easily get 2 cuttings, maybe 3, every season. Being in TX you probably will get more! If you want to toss in just a couple paperwhites, thats nice. Maybe I will force them in winter.

Roots are what I need for the infused oil. Include as much as you can. Would you like some red spiderlillies too?

Roots huh? Then I will chisel off a chunk from the big plant. I do mean chisel, that root ball is probably 2 feet across and dense!

The spiderlilies look lovely but I think our winters are too much. :/

Also offering COUPONS!
$2.00 off Nutrena Poultry Feed (excluding 7lb bags) expires 9/30/14
$2.00 off any size bag of Purina Layena Poultry Feed expires 10/31/14
$2.00 off any bags of Fresh Flakes or $2.00 off one 5lb bag Omega Egg Maker by MannaPro expires 10/31/14
$10 off a $50 purchase at Tractor Supply good from 6/4/14 through 6/8/14 valid in store only
3 identical: $2.00 off Nutrena Poultry Feed 40lb or 50lb bag expire 12/31/14

Last edited:
Is the coupons offer for all of them or just one?
If it is for the assortment, mine
Offer:
6 HRIR eggs
or
6 Rhodebar eggs
both of the egg shipment time will be dependent upon the weather. I have plenty but have been too dirty due to rain (read swamp) to ship. Next week is supposed to be cooler so hopefully dry enough to get a couple sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom