NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I could get a gift card to just about anywhere from online services so I just said gift card so you have more choices my rir are all laying except for moma she's broody I have buff orps but my roo just died and about 9 other breeds all to young to lay I'm
Not sure the fertility because I was told the cold affects that and honestly I think 10$ is fare besides its free money.. Plus ATM money is tight if I get my job back or a new one soon I'll consider raising it

Gonna pass then, thanks.

So you don't have eggs to offer then? It is not free money though, it costs to ship a swap so if it costs $8-9 to ship eggs then it you might be left with $1-2.

Last edited:
Ok let me be frank...
My rir are still laying eggs
So I'm offering rir eggs, my other chickens are not laying so I'm not offering their eggs... And I was asked to add something so I added a ten dollar gift card.. If this isn accepted by time I have more means I'll up the card to 15 but for the moment I have no income so I can't up it ATM I apologize

Last edited:
Agree with the above posters. $10 doesn't even cover shipping to most locations so it's definitely not "free" money!
Maybe the Admin of this thread can chime in on whether or not there is a minimum amount that needs to be offered to make it fair to everyone

Agree with the above posters. $10 doesn't even cover shipping to most locations so it's definitely not "free" money! 
Maybe the Admin of this thread can chime in on whether or not there is a minimum amount that needs to be offered to make it fair to everyone

If you look at the examples of value 10 is kinda right in the middle depending on how you look at it some Items can be bought for less then ten some more for example 6 pure rir eggs generally don't cost more then ten as well as a bunch of other breeds some cost a lot more I apologize for saying free money my next check I'll increase it to 15 right now I can't I'll look around after I get home for other random things to offer also to ship eggs it generally cost like 14.98$ and I've never seen anyone offer more then 15$ gift card and telling someone what they can afford is not enough is kinda mean and I've already mentioned that I couldn't afford to up it at the moment if the 10$ gift card doesn't cut it let me know and I'll remove the offer

Last edited:
Look around most people can find other things especially chicken related. I don't swap for eggs I have plenty of those but I have swapped for craft items, plant bulbs, framed pictures, soap, aprons, maybe I gave you some ideas.

Look around most people can find other things especially chicken related. I don't swap for eggs I have plenty of those but I have swapped for craft items, plant bulbs, framed pictures, soap, aprons, maybe I gave you some ideas.

Thank you.. You have given great ideas some are not valid this time of year this far north and honestly I'm really just starting to get interested in that type of stuff I would say I'm to young or nomadic I have some home craft things like walking stick but I make those custom some other wood crafted things .. Name plates oh wait anyone interested in giant Russian sun flowers I have seeds ironically guy drove all the way from st Lois to get some maybe someone else will want some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom