NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
old.gif

I've been looking back at the history of this thread and I agree, it used to fly! in the spirit of re-activating, I'll bite.

Mine on the gift card, to Amazon please. PM me and let me know what info you need, I've not done an electronic gift card before.

I put together a swap page

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/donraes-swap-page

lots of crocheted hats---tis the season to keep your head warm! Some books, a bottle of Nutri-Drench to have on hand for those spring chicks, assorted other things. I've also got two half pints of wild blackberry jam that didn't make it on the page. I know values of items tend to fluctuate, feel free to PM me and we'll work something out
smile.png

I've tried adding in a link for the rules to be on an edited page. They edited the original post, then edited it back out and I can't get the link put back in. So... the rules aren't exactly editable like this. The change in BYC rules really put a damper on swapping. They closed several swap threads and drastically reduced the flow of the rest. I honestly think that we need to raise the value of the swap. $10 is great, but when you think about if someone claims something across the country, that's $7 to ship your item to them, so you end up losing out in the end. It really isn't worth it at that point. I would honestly say that a $15 minimum would help keep things more active. Maybe that and a $18-$20 min for the gift cards, to account for shipping? I don't know how everybody else feels about it, this is everybody's swap, not just mine, lol.

Winter used to be when we'd all go crazy collecting up preseason shipments. I remember having to have a list written down and having it hidden, lest someone find it and think I was apeshoot crazy... ;)

Let's move it to the chat thread, I'll repost my "proposal" there and anybody can say how they feel there, so we don't clog the swap up. :)

Last edited:
current offer?
I've been looking back at the history of this thread and I agree, it used to fly! in the spirit of re-activating, I'll bite.

Mine on the gift card, to Amazon please. PM me and let me know what info you need, I've not done an electronic gift card before.

lots of crocheted hats---tis the season to keep your head warm! Some books, a bottle of Nutri-Drench to have on hand for those spring chicks, assorted other things. I've also got two half pints of wild blackberry jam that didn't make it on the page. I know values of items tend to fluctuate, feel free to PM me and we'll work something out
smile.png
Is this the current offer?

lots of crocheted hats---tis the season to keep your head warm! Some books, a bottle of Nutri-Drench to have on hand for those spring chicks, assorted other things. I've also got two half pints of wild blackberry jam that didn't make it on the page. I know values of items tend to fluctuate, feel free to PM me and we'll work something out :)

Mine
On assorted hatching eggs in spring (we p.m.ed & I don't mind the wait -consider it paid)
What I have to offer:
32 assorted freesia bulbs (over bought)
Homemade soaps
Lots of yarn
Gift Cards if you want
A pivotal living band
Lots of outgrown toys / kids clothes, my daughter is 6 we've got lots of school uniforms and stuff that's still in great shape but too small for her now (uuuuughhh!! Why do they have to keep growing?!)
Feel free to PM me for details on anything, and I'll add to this as I think about it if nothing is claimed
1f423.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom