NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would i store freesia bulbs until spring? I love freesia;)

Personally I think I would plant them in containers inside until it was warm enough to move them out if it were me, no clue how to store them - I've never had to, we are a fall plant zone here :]

What scents are the soaps?
I have a lavender chamomile oat soap that is my favorite and a charcoal "man soap" that smells awesome (and masculine, hence the name) in large bars and a goat's milk oat and honey soap with fenugreek that smells awesome in small bars you can read the reviews off my Etsy site I just won't be listing anything until we move.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JackalopeCottage

Last edited:
Personally I think I would plant them in containers inside until it was warm enough to move them out if it were me, no clue how to store them - I've never had to, we are a fall plant zone here :]
I have a lavender chamomile oat soap that is my favorite and a charcoal "man soap" that smells awesome (and masculine, hence the name) in large bars and a goat's milk oat and honey soap with fenugreek that smells awesome in small bars you can read the reviews off my Etsy site I just won't be listing anything until we move.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JackalopeCottage
Mine on the soap!

Offer:
pack of 250 assorted zip ties (I use these as leg bands). Assorted colors and sizes
2 5lb bags fodder seeds (your pick of rye, oats, or barley)

Last edited:
I need to find my Silkie Rooster a home! When I got him he was little and I had hoped he would be a girl. He needs a new home and soon.I'm not asking anything for him except a good home.

Offer:
pack of 250 assorted zip ties (I use these as leg bands). Assorted colors and sizes
[/quote]
Mine on zip ties
Offer 6 silkie eggs or 15 gift card to Amazon

Offer:
Mine on zip ties
Offer 6 silkie eggs or 15 gift card to Amazon

Type of silkies? ( color)

Last edited:
I have bearded and non beared all together in one pen colors r black blue splash white buff lavender partidge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom