New Years Hatch Anyone?

I have 1 group hatching on new years eve SLW/RIR sex links.....1 Salmon Favorelle mix.

If my mail gets here... then tonight setting Brahmas and Buff Orps. to hatch NY day in the evening. FUN:woot!!!
Wow, I am in deep doo-doo if DH realizes what exactly is going on here. I will never hear the end of it.
duc.gif

Since I was having such awful temp issues and no signs of life through Wed, I'm thinking now I will have New Year's babies for sure!

I have had such issues with thems, but finally got them stable and where they should be on Thursday.

I candled 5 this am and only one was clear. One of the 2 silkie-feathered green eggers that Lisa sent...was candling and showing my 7yo dd and as she left the utility room, she pushed the door into me and I dropped the egg
hit.gif
Now, there's only one of those eggs and the 11 Frizzles.

I'm so excited!!!
wee.gif

I have 14 due to hatch on New Years. A mixture of bantam cochins and silkies.

Attack Chicken on my first hatch I was a wreck for 21 days. Checked the temps all times of the day and night.
Kept wondering why I was even doing this. When they started hatching it was just the best. Now I love hatching and I'm a lot more calm about it.
lau.gif
Yea right.

Back
Top Bottom