New York mini chickenstock 2016

Ok so I'll bring some hamburger patties, I have to check how many come in a box. I'll also bring the buns and cheese. What else goes in a hamburger? Mayo? I'd be interested in two Phineas and Ferb t shirts for boys, different colors/designs; size 8 and 12, if you have them please.

I'll check, but think I have all sorts of pickle slices for the burgers. Spicy dill, dill and bread n butter.
I think someone was bringing the condiments though.

I'll check, but think I have all sorts of pickle slices for the burgers. Spicy dill, dill and bread n butter.
I think someone was bringing the condiments though.

Yes - I'll bring mustard & ketchup for the dogs
smile.png

Hi everyone. It's been a while. My sister told me she'd be able to drive up with me on Saturday, so can you please put us on the list? I'm really excited. It will be us two, and my two boys. Would anyone be interested in small veggie plants, like okra, eggplant, squash, long beans, etc.? I can get a couple of trays to sell. Pyxis, I would love to get rid of some of my rabbits, but I'm afraid if I sell you one, it might be lonely, since it's been living with family all its life. Well it's about a year and a half old, so not as ancient as I make it sound. I'm still not sure about the raffle. Would anyone want to put money down for a terrarium?
1f914.png
The kind with mini plants, not with reptiles
1f602.png
. Are there any essentials left that I could bring to the potluck?

Id love some veggie plants!

For the Raffles : Anyone have interest in New kids T shirts ? Cars med 8 small -6 ? , Phineus & Ferb , various sizes Or Plastic Hangers ? We have too many ...from when we had more people in the house I can sort them for color or the can be mixed - maybe 10 hangers together ..not sure how many I have also These are from stores ..
I could use the colorful plastic hangers. My kids break them occasionally when they tug a shirt off the hanger in a rush.

Hi everyone. It's been a while. My sister told me she'd be able to drive up with me on Saturday, so can you please put us on the list? I'm really excited. It will be us two, and my two boys. Would anyone be interested in small veggie plants, like okra, eggplant, squash, long beans, etc.? I can get a couple of trays to sell. Pyxis, I would love to get rid of some of my rabbits, but I'm afraid if I sell you one, it might be lonely, since it's been living with family all its life. Well it's about a year and a half old, so not as ancient as I make it sound. I'm still not sure about the raffle. Would anyone want to put money down for a terrarium?
1f914.png
The kind with mini plants, not with reptiles
1f602.png
. Are there any essentials left that I could bring to the potluck?

What types of squash? Any tomatoes? Lettuce? Kale?

Anyone have tomatillo seeds? I thought I had some but don't. Last year they came up from our compost & did better than regular tomato plants.

Back
Top Bottom