New York mini chickenstock 2016

Woohoo!!! Yall are great people and today was FANTASTIC.. @Pyxis I wish I would have given you both little bunnies, they were gifted to me (all 4) by the owner. @myfivegirls thank you for the demo today. Bob is resting in the fridge. @boskelli1571 I have the most fantastic arm candy, all 3 are so lovely. @PhoredaBurdsthe babies are settled in nicely to the growing out cage and tomorrow night the beautiful trio will be put to roost with the others, they mingled a bit this evening with no issues. @tao chick the pair of needy babies fits awesome with the teens and bunnies.

I think I covered all live critters and thank you @Pyxis@PhoredaBurds@Metellafor the eggs they are sitting for the night then tomorrow it's time to start the count down.

To everyone who was here THANK YOU for coming, today was great.

Thank you @Chicken girl 15for being such a great host!! I think a good time was had by all!! It was so great to see everyone!! Hope everyone made it home safe!!

Thank You Chicken Girl for hosting this year!. It was so nice to see everyone again. We had a great time. My daughter is already talking about going next year, and she has informed me that we HAVE to get a trampoline.
barnie.gif
My new additions are settling nicely in the back room for now and will be added to their respective age groups this afternoon or tomorrow. DH wasn't entirely excited that I brought any home, but I reminded him it could have been a lot worse..Then I sat thinking later that I should have gotten a few more.
wink.png
Incubator is clean and going to set the silkie eggs in a few hours once it is up to temperature. My incubator holds 7 so with only 6 silkie eggs I need to fill that last spot... Can't have an empty spot to start.

Can't wait till next year.. I told the hubby that I think that we should host it some time... He just rolled his eyes...So I took that as a yes.
clap.gif

Last edited:
Thank You Chicken Girl for hosting this year!. It was so nice to see everyone again. We had a great time. My daughter is already talking about going next year, and she has informed me that we HAVE to get a trampoline.:barnie  My new additions are settling nicely in the back room for now and will be added to their respective age groups this afternoon or tomorrow. DH wasn't entirely excited that I brought any home, but I reminded him it could have been a lot worse..Then I sat thinking later that I should have gotten a few more. ;)   Incubator is clean and going to set the silkie eggs in a few hours once it is up to temperature. My incubator holds 7 so with only 6 silkie eggs I need to fill that last spot... Can't have an empty spot to start.

Can't wait till next year.. I told the hubby that I think that we should host it some time... He just rolled his eyes...So I took that as a yes.:clap  

And remember next year you'll be leaving with goslings :p

I got my silkie eggs in too, thanks again for splitting them with me! I'll let you know how Lacie does with the duck eggs.

And remember next year you'll be leaving with goslings
tongue.png

I got my silkie eggs in too, thanks again for splitting them with me! I'll let you know how Lacie does with the duck eggs.
I haven't forgotten! I can't wait!!.. And you are very welcome about the silkie eggs. I'm glad that it worked out that I could help Lacie..

It sure was great meeting you all. I was only planning on leaving with eggs but ended up with the 2 lyonnaise chicks. Thank you. They are very sweet. I have the eggs in the Bator for my 50th birthday party hatch!! I'll let you know how it goes. I will be hatching lavender Orpington and blue laced red wyandottes next weekend if anyone wants to add those to their flock. I also have momma raised muscovy especially and mallards.

It sure was great meeting you all. I was only planning on leaving with eggs but ended up with the 2 lyonnaise chicks. Thank you. They are very sweet. I have the eggs in the Bator for my 50th birthday party hatch!! I'll let you know how it goes. I will be hatching lavender Orpington and blue laced red wyandottes next weekend if anyone wants to add those to their flock. I also have momma raised muscovy especially and mallards.

Did I meet you ?
Have you seen the new york thread ?
We will probably all ...go back there at some point ...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/231485/ny-chicken-lover/52510#post_17071963

MOJO is roosting peacefully with the teens chicks. Girlie has a nest all her own ground level so she is safe from falls.

The General is nuzzled in sweetly with his 2 tiny feather footed ladies. They make awesome shoulder birds.

My 3 new big spitzhauben kids are getting along beautiful with the rest of the flock. Full introduction is tomorrow. My 2 blue are just too blasted cute.

Duckie Mallard has a "pool" and duck safe home all his/her own. Until she? is a bit bigger. At night she beds down with the baby chicks and tiny bunny.

Guinea eggs cooking away and awaiting the chicken eggs arrival. This is going to be the worst 3 weeks ever. I hate waiting.

Back
Top Bottom