New York-NPIP Silkie eggs from blue and partridge birds

FishMtFarm

Emu whisperer
Jan 2, 2017
Lake Pleasant, NY
Offering Silkie eggs from the fallowing three hens below, sire by the partridge rooster in the last pic. Beautifully feathered birds. Lines are Amberwaves, Magnolia, and Tropical chickies. I will only be offering one dozen so first come first serve. Eggs will be $65 plus $15 shipping. Only freshest eggs will be mailed. Fertility has been 95% but I cannot offer any guarantees on hatch rate due to handling during shipping. Thanks!
IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_4024.JPG
IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4068.JPG

Offering Silkie eggs from the fallowing three hens below, sire by the partridge rooster in the last pic. Beautifully feathered birds. Lines are Amberwaves, Magnolia, and Tropical chickies. I will only be offering one dozen so first come first serve. Eggs will be $65 plus $15 shipping. Only freshest eggs will be mailed. Fertility has been 95% but I cannot offer any guarantees on hatch rate due to handling during shipping. Thanks!
View attachment 1037073 View attachment 1037074 View attachment 1037075 View attachment 1037076
View attachment 1037073 View attachment 1037074 View attachment 1037075 View attachment 1037076
Your chickens are gorgeous. I am interested in getting 1-2 dozen eggs. I live in Canada just north of Watertown in Kingston, Ontario. Is there a possibility that you might be in Watertown or near there in the future. I see that you are not that far from Watertown. I can also pick up at your place if it isn't too far. Thanks for considering this.

Your chickens are gorgeous. I am interested in getting 1-2 dozen eggs. I live in Canada just north of Watertown in Kingston, Ontario. Is there a possibility that you might be in Watertown or near there in the future. I see that you are not that far from Watertown. I can also pick up at your place if it isn't too far. Thanks for considering this.

Hey, my hens went broody so all I have right now are chicks. I don't really go up towards Watertown. Sorry.

I can come directly to you.
Have you ever sent chicks to Canada.
Not sure what's needed to get across the border.
If you ever have any hatching eggs please let me know.
I would love to come visit you as well.... make it a day trip...
Thanks

I can come directly to you.
Have you ever sent chicks to Canada.
Not sure what's needed to get across the border.
If you ever have any hatching eggs please let me know.
I would love to come visit you as well.... make it a day trip...
Thanks

I have chicks right now ignore your interested in partridge, blue, and black. They are a week old and very nice. Hopefully more will be hatching in the next two days. They are $15 a piece but in NY you have to take atleast 6. My hens have not been shown but come from show quality stock.

Back
Top Bottom