New,

No bother of who's pigeons do get bothered by chickens, and who's pigeons don't get bothered by chickens, and how pigeons bothered or scared by chickens.
Language is of sleep deprived male mongoliod. Lol

You may not need to be scared of guerillas and actually have nothing to fear, but would you want to share a cage all time?

Some pigeons are scared of bantam or larger chickens, chickens are naturally stronger and can accidentally hurt pigeons. Some chickens are aggressive and hassle other less aggressive birds.
Simple enough??? More of common sense though.. I've seen mean pigeons bully and take eye out of a standard chicken.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, my frill have been living with my chickens for about 4 weeks, and wits surprising is I think I have a very young RIR and ameracauna roo, and a newly crowing Orpington, but it's like the chickens don't know he's even there, or are scared, the Orpington, who is the biggest and most "active" is actually afraid of the pigeon, the other two Roos just ignore it, everything seems to be getting on just fine, it maybe beacause most of my chickens are young and not as aggressive, and the three hens I have are very docile, thank you for all your experience!

Back
Top Bottom