newbe help pleeeeaaaaaase

Quote:
I wasn't criticizing. I said 'buy a book'. At the very least, even people who buy a puppy know the gist of basic care before they purchase it. I highly doubt anyone here intentionally put their birds in harms way, whether experienced or not... if they're using common sense.

Well I'd help answer your question but i aint quite sure what you mean?

Your chickens are laying eggs. If your rooster is real young, the eggs probably are infertile.

I'm guessing you want to hatch eggs? If you do, then once your rooster grows up, you would need an incubator, unless you get lucky and one of your hens turn broody.

I guess that would depend on how well you built it. I have never built one, but have been thinking about doing so. I have a purchased one at this time. I would imagine that it would be less exspensive to build one than it would be to purchase one.

Dorothy

how old does a rooster have to be and why do some people feed there chicks bread

take a picture of the chickens and post them here or provide a link so we can take a look and advise you properly.

Now we are all confused some think you have baby chicks and some think older hens laying eggs already!

Just post a pic so we can get the story straight PLEEEEESE!
wink.png

all sizes i got the little ones first then we went and boght big ones when the kids got the fever for the chicks

Back
Top Bottom