Jes78b

Chirping
Oct 26, 2018
Hello BYC community!
My name is Jess, and I'm a newbie here. I've been enjoying the threads on this forum, and have gathered so much info about chickens, coops, breeds, and so much more over the past 6 weeks.

This really seems to be a helpful community, and I look forward to meeting new people and possibly getting some advise on my own birds.

So because I'm new I know very little about navigating this site. Hopefully with some help and practice I'll be able to communicate with everyone and get my questions in the right place.
Now a little about me; I grew up on a quail farm, so the basics aren't completely forgein to me, but that was long ago, and I've developed CRS in my old age, so I need help with a few things.
I have 26 chickens at the moment.
2 black sex links
2 RIR's
3 barred rock
3 D'Uccle's
6 Easter Eggers
6 silkies
And 4 guinea fowl
I love them all, and most have names as I am learning their personalities.
They are various ages from 3 weeks to 15 weeks.
I have problems with three birds currently, and by reading the posts here I've tackled one, tackling another, and need help with another. As I learn how to post, and attach pics(I think you have to post a few times) I'll get pictures uploaded so you guys can help if you want.
Anyway I think that's all.... look forward to hearing from you all!

1852879.gif

Glad you're here with us!
Check out our learning center for great information https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/category/learning-center.11/

@KikisGirls has a great navigation video for the site that I'm sure will be posted on here before too much longer :frow:fl

Back
Top Bottom