Newbie and already addicted!!

KayC2016

In the Brooder
Jul 16, 2016
Remlap, Alabama
Hi everyone! So glad to have found you!! I am a brand new chicken parent!! I have started out with four layers:

Gold laced Wyandotte, splash Wyandotte, golden comet, and Rhodebar

I found this site through google (thank the good Lord!)

We have recently moved to 12 acres and really wanted to add some charm....not to mention that I absolutely love all animals!!

I have two doggies, and rat terrier mix and a Miniature Schnauzer. I don't have any human children, so my animals get all my attention and love!

Looking forward to learning lots here and gladly welcome any advice!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Kay

Welcome to BYC! It's an amazing site I'm sure you'll love it here. It's certainly been helpful to me in the first rocky months that I had my first ducks, then chickens. We have six ducks, six chickens, six cats, two dogs, as well as three fostered ex barn kittens.

Hi :welcome Kay

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on getting your new chicken adventures underway :clap Your 12 acres sounds fantastic and lots of space there for lots of animals!! You have some lovely breeds there and I'm sure you will enjoy them very much. The learning Center is a great place to check out ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
Lots of super articles that will really help you out.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Hi and welcome to backyard chucks!!!
welcome-byc.gif
Have fun on this WONDERFUL website!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom