Newbie and guess the breed!

Laura6544

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 18, 2012
Hi, I'm new to the forum and have recently welcomed to our home 2 ducklings after ten years of begging the other half bought them home for me last week. As a child our family had Aylesbury ducklings so we do know what we are letting ourselves in for in fact this is partly the reason I've had to wait 10 years to get them! It would appear the novelty of have a beautifully kept garden has worn off for the OH and he has now come round to my way of thinking!
Now I have a challenge for anyone who would like a guess, OH bought ducklings home but when I asked what breed he hadn't a clue and said 'they are ducks'! Not that it really matters to me but I wondered if anyone would hazard a guess as to what these little guys may be? The pet store he got them from didn't know either, not ideal I know but they seem healthy enough and are eating me out of house and home, the pictures show them between 2 and 3 weeks of age.

WelcometoBYC.gif
. They look like Pekins to me

Thanks everyone, the one with the crest is so cute, I've never seen one like this before. When we first got them I was worried there was something wrong with him but obviously I now realise its a crest!

Back
Top Bottom