Newbie here. Hen is sick

Int the upper left corner of the main page there is a small blue rectangle that says "start a new thread". That is where you ask a new question. On each individual thread at the top left is a blue box to post a reply to that thread, and next to it is a gray box for 'start a new thread'.

I'm new here and i wanna know how can i post questions i have on this website, i can't seem to find a way can anyone help?

The first circle is the forum you pick. Then you click on the "start a new thread" button.

I'm glad to see she is doing better. She is young and experiencing her first transition into Spring. Generally speaking chickens shouldn't have any issues with the weather like that, but it is definitely possible that it was a contributing factor. I have still been watching this thread and coach has given you more than adequate advice.

I'm glad to see she is doing better. She is young and experiencing her first transition into Spring. Generally speaking chickens shouldn't have any issues with the weather like that, but it is definitely possible that it was a contributing factor. I have still been watching this thread and coach has given you more than adequate advice.

Me too. She had some trouble with the winter also. Per coach i checked her crope. It's emptying and filling fine.

Back
Top Bottom