Newbie here....

Jolyn

Songster
11 Years
Apr 5, 2008
Northern California
Hi everyone. I didn't see an intro board so i just thought i would jump in here!!!! My name is Jodie and i'm a married sahm of two boys. I run an in-home infant care program during the week part time. I live in the Sacramento area in a little country town. Dh and I moved to our three acres about three years ago because we always wanted to have a little farm. So now we are getting around to starting it.
smile.png

I am just starting my chicken coop so I'm just in the beginning of this adventure.
big_smile.png

I am very happy to have found this board. It already looks like it's going to be so helpful.

Take care,
Jodie

Hi Jodie! I have lots of family in Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, Yuba City and Shingle Springs.
And the overcrossing at US 50 and Mather Field Rd is named for my late mother.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Hey my name makena Im so glad you found this site it is very helpful. Building your coop will be hard put the reward is great. Chickens are so wonderful you will surely enjoy them. Dont be shy to ask questions.

Welcome and have fun with your chickens!! They are a blast and this is the best place to get to know others who 'get' how much enjoyment chickens can bring to your life!

Oh my heavens i never would have guessed how addictive this board could be....and this was only my first day. I've learned sooooooo much already. From what kind of brooder to do to the type of chickens i want to order.

This is great!!!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!!

Dh and i got our coop in the place that we want it and now the work starts.
smile.png
I need to paint it, get the inside done and put in the run. I am going to order my chicks soon so by the time they are ready we will have their mini mansion ready for them.

Take care,
Jodie

Back
Top Bottom