Newbie in Western Australia

ahliajade

In the Brooder
May 3, 2017
Hi :) I'm brand new to chicken keeping - We've had our 5 girls for about a week and a half. We have 2x white Columbian Wyandottes (Sophia & Blanche) 1x black Columbian Wyandotte (Dorothy) 1x Partridge Wyandotte (Rose) and 1x grey mix (Delta)
I'm super keen to learn how best to care for the girls and keep them healthy!
I'd gratefully accept any advice from other chicken owners, I'd particularly love to hear form any others in Western Australia

:welcome so glad you have joined us.
Ken has given you the links to help find the answers and others closer to you.

Good luck with your new flock.

G'day and welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. BYC has a large Aussie community, the more, the merrier. You have been given the link for the Australian thread - so you can touch bases with other chickeners near you.

You will find Aussies throughout the BYC website & also on the Emu threads.

:welcome

1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.

www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

+ QuoteReply

2. P.S
  3. My phone keeps messing up, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom