Newbie needs help! My sweet little roo is going nuts!

Here is my roo Bellabob. I probably won't ever get rid of him. He hasn't tried attacking me yet. If he does, we are coming to Jesus.

Well duke is not my first dog. nor do I need any help raising him. I was simply stating that he play fights and when we want him to stop we tell him gentle. I don't need a dog whisperer, and I didn't ask for one.

Last edited:
Well duke is not my first dog. nor do I need any help raising him. I was simply stating that he play fights and when we want him to stop we tell him gentle. I don't need a dog whisperer, and I didn't ask for one.
Sorry Gimmie Birdies, I didn't mean to offend you. I guess I may have missinterpreted your post for behavior advice. I apologize, I understand you have Duke perfectly under control and he only play fights when acceptable.

them in bator, and just hatched
this pic they are set up like the eggs, all hatched but we lost the one that hatched from blue egg. so she is not in pic.
this is them with friends.

Put a couple hens in with him when you isolate him - that keeps a roo happy.

My farmer hubby put hens in with our roo when he was put in the barn office to recover from frostbite and it cheered him up.

Back
Top Bottom