Newbie Swap (read rules on first post)

I have Blue and Black copper marans and cochin bantam hens, along with a Blue Maran, Blue Ameraucana (possible EE) and cochin bantam roo.
May be interested in some marans. Could I see a pic of the marans eggs?
I have bronze heritage turkeys I could swap some eggs. But to get numbers would have to go more than 4 days. I only get about one egg a day, my bourbon has quit laying, one bronze is sitting so that leaves two bronze hens laying. If anyone wants to attempt a swap, I also have black indie ducks I get 4-5 eggs a day from them right now. I will be setting 36 today so after todays pick up they would be available as well.

Sorry it's not my turn to swap.
My Marans won't be pure for a few weeks anyway and incubator is full at the moment.
I do not have the super dark almost black eggs. Colors vary but have fluctuated since laying season began.

This is beginning of season.

Last edited:
Mine hummingbird feeder

OFFER:
6+ bearded silkie eggs

OR

Oils, these are extras I haven't used

OR

Kombucha scoby start
All I can add to the offer right now is a $15 Walmart gift card. My silkies are laying like crazy so I can add a lot of extras if anyone claims those.

Current hens laying are red partridge, blue partridge, splash, lavender, porcelain. Roos are a white and a black.

Last edited:
All I can add to the offer right now is a $15 Walmart gift card. My silkies are laying like crazy so I can add a lot of extras if anyone claims those.

Current hens laying are red partridge, blue partridge, splash, lavender, porcelain. Roos are a white and a black.
Mine
I will take the eggs a small box of them will be fine a lot can fit into this small cube box if packed right.
Can order free boxs from usps
https://store.usps.com/store/browse...p?productId=P_O_BOX4&categoryId=priority-mail

My offer box of Irises and daylilies just average ones but they grow fast and are hardy.
Small usps cube box full and I fill it as full as I can.
daylilies have just started to throw up buds so no pictures yet,did not take any last year.
My irises Daylilies look almost like these.

Or these 3 daylilies I ordered and have extra they will not be huge to start but very very pretty flowers and will get bigger.

You can google how big the flowers get.

Men and Angels

Tutankhamun

Matisse

Last edited:
My offer box of Irises and daylilies just average ones but they grow fast and are hardy. Small usps cube box full and I fill it as full as I can. daylilies have just started to throw up buds so no pictures yet,did not take any last year. My irises Daylilies look almost like these. [COLOR=000080]Or these 3 daylilies I ordered and have extra they will not be huge to start but very very pretty flowers and will get bigger. You can google how big the flowers get.[/COLOR] Men and Angels Tutankhamun Matisse
MINE on the last three day lilies My offer 6+ Lavender Orpington eggs
Or 6+ EE eggs
Or 6+ Black Australorp eggs

Back
Top Bottom