Gab1174

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2019
Hi my name is Gabby and I am a new chicken owner. I have already found reading posts very helpful so I thought I would join the community. I’ve already found the site helpful because one of my chickens the blue Easter Egger had a scab and lost feathers on her tail end and it sounds like one of my other chickens is pecking her.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am new to chickens altogether I ordered my chickens as babies in April so they are about nine months old now I have five chickens and they’re all different breeds. I ordered and received seven but I lost 21 at two days old and the other one had a pooper problem.

(3) What breeds do you have? I have an Appenzeller Spritzhaben, a Blue Easter Egger, a Delaware, a Golden buff, And a Barred Plymouth Rock.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I like watching them and I like training them and I like getting eggs

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? My other hobby is horseback riding

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My husband and I mostly take care of the chickens I have two kids, One dog and two cats.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found backyard chicken when I was looking for chickens and then I was looking for answers to questions after I got my chickens.

Attachments

• 04455E19-B10A-4A12-BC8F-55313D5B192F.jpeg
    04455E19-B10A-4A12-BC8F-55313D5B192F.jpeg
    730 KB · Views: 6
hi.gif

Hi my name is Gabby and I am a new chicken owner. I have already found reading posts very helpful so I thought I would join the community. I’ve already found the site helpful because one of my chickens the blue Easter Egger had a scab and lost feathers on her tail end and it sounds like one of my other chickens is pecking her.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am new to chickens altogether I ordered my chickens as babies in April so they are about nine months old now I have five chickens and they’re all different breeds. I ordered and received seven but I lost 21 at two days old and the other one had a pooper problem.

(3) What breeds do you have? I have an Appenzeller Spritzhaben, a Blue Easter Egger, a Delaware, a Golden buff, And a Barred Plymouth Rock.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I like watching them and I like training them and I like getting eggs

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? My other hobby is horseback riding

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My husband and I mostly take care of the chickens I have two kids, One dog and two cats.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found backyard chicken when I was looking for chickens and then I was looking for answers to questions after I got my chickens.

Back
Top Bottom