Newcastle-bronchitis vaccine how to

Franzoo

Chirping
May 8, 2016
Can someone help? For the life of me I can't figure out the dosages. It's 10,000 doses to mix into 50 gal. Of powder milk solution. I have 18 chicks.. Do give at 2 weeks then, 8weeks & 16 week? I'm not getting it? Should I get a different type?
20170814_184751.jpg

Im guessing you bough it from Zoetis.Well i looked a the description and this is what they said.I believe most vaccines are only given once.

Newcastle-Bronchitis Vaccine
Newcastle Disease (B1-Type, B1 Strain) & Bronchitis (Massachusetts Type & Connecticut Strain)

Vaccine aids in prevention of Newcastle Disease and infectious bronchitis, Massachusetts Type and Connecticut Strain.

Can be given intranasally (1 drop in the nostril), intraocularly (1 drop in the eye), or in the drinking water.

Last edited:
I believe most vaccines are only given once.
From the vaccine schedules that i have read, there is a repeat vaccine requirement for NCD / IB, and yearly, thereafter. I'm not sure how vital the timings re:at how many weeks old they should be given, since the vaccine schedules that I have read show discrepancies.

Can someone help? For the life of me I can't figure out the dosages. It's 10,000 doses to mix into 50 gal. Of powder milk solution. I have 18 chicks.. Do give at 2 weeks then, 8weeks & 16 week? I'm not getting it? Should I get a different type?View attachment 1111011

so sorry did that work for you?
I'm wondering where I could obtain that vaccine I need it urgent ...please?
thank you

Back
Top Bottom