Should I give corid? And how

Apr 26, 2023
Please help I have corid arriving today. I made a super stupid novice mistake and checked yes for vaccination and didn’t realize it was just mereks. Everything I read said don’t give medicated feed it will cancel out vaccine. Once I realized they were vaccinated I switched over now I have loose stools and I don’t know if it’s from the switch, introducing treats or someone is sick. From what I read you should give it just to be sure. How should I dose? Everyone is still eating and I did notice that the one I saw having lose stools had a regular one yesterday but there are stil loose stools in their brooder and it’s dark brown. I tried giving yogurt and acv but then worried I’m doing too much and am just doing their food and water. My chicks arrived on April 17th so almost a month old. Will post a stool picture…please don’t judge the pine shavings I had hemp but wanted to clean out their brooder and couldn’t get hemp locally

Stop the ACV in the water. Corid is safe, and dosage is 2 tsp of the liquid, or 1.5 tsp per gallon of the water daily change and the only water source. Treat for 5-7 days, and give not b vitamins during treatment. Symptoms of coccidiosis are lethargy, weakness, runny poops, and standing around hunched or puffed up.

Stop the ACV in the water. Corid is safe, and dosage is 2 tsp of the liquid, or 1.5 tsp per gallon of the water daily change and the only water source. Treat for 5-7 days, and give not b vitamins during treatment. Symptoms of coccidiosis are lethargy, weakness, runny poops, and standing around hunched or puffed up.
Thank you so much!

@Eggcessive Why do you recommend not using ACV?

Back
Top Bottom