Newnan, GA. Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Association Show, Feb. 18-19

I'm going to be there! :) Looking forward to it,had a great turn-out last year. I'll have my banjo out so if there are any bluegrassers out there bring your instruments and I'll try and keep up with you :D . I think I am going to be there some time tomorrow to help do last minute things. I am going to have a dozen of blue wyandotte eggs I am bringing for a fellow bycer and I might also bring a pair of birchen marans to sale. I am looking for any kind of partridge rock roo or pullet, and any kind of partridge cochin roo and/or pullets. I will be showing one of my blue wyandotte girls and my speckled sussex bantam pullet in the open show. Cant wait to see and put faces with some of these byc avatars ;) Hope to see ya'll there.

God bless,
Tyler.

i have 2 partridge rock roosters.both 7 months old and from a private breeder.
pm me if you are interested.

I'm going to be there! :) Looking forward to it,had a great turn-out last year. I'll have my banjo out so if there are any bluegrassers out there bring your instruments and I'll try and keep up with you :D . I think I am going to be there some time tomorrow to help do last minute things. I am going to have a dozen of blue wyandotte eggs I am bringing for a fellow bycer and I might also bring a pair of birchen marans to sale. I am looking for any kind of partridge rock roo or pullet, and any kind of partridge cochin roo and/or pullets. I will be showing one of my blue wyandotte girls and my speckled sussex bantam pullet in the open show. Cant wait to see and put faces with some of these byc avatars ;) Hope to see ya'll there.

God bless,
Tyler.

I will be there! It'll be the first show I've ever been to, and it sounds like a lot of fun. We're going on Saturday.

I'm looking specifically for:
White Silkie cockerel and/or pullets/hens, SQ or BQ.
Buff Silkie pullets/hens, SQ or BQ

I might be interested in any other color of Silkie though, probably hens or chicks more than roosters/cockerels, but I don't know :D. Also would be maybe interested in Lav Orps, and some color of Marans that lay a REALLY dark egg. Blue, Splash, BC, Wheaten- wouldn't matter. Also maybe LF Salmon Faverolles. If you're going and have a nice White Silkie cockerel and/or some Buff pullets/hens or chicks please PM me! Those are the ones that I'm really wanting to get. The others..
idunno.gif
You never know what I might come back with! :p.

EDIT: I assume us buyers need to bring our own cages/boxes to put our purchased birds into, right? Sorry for such a newbie question but this is my first show..
smile.png

Last edited:
Bringing some Overberg Mini-ducks from my pair I got from Dave Holderreads to sell too.Bringing 2 pairs, very good setters, lots of eggs, colorful and tame easily. May hatch 2011, pinioned as day olds.
Bringing my Runners and Saxony to show, first time, so should be a lot to learn. Now all I have to wrangle 7 ducks into the house to take a bath.....which is not big dea for a duck, it's the cleanup afterwards I am not looking forward too!!!!
gig.gif

i can bring some blue plymouth rock chicks if anyone is interested.i will be there sat.
i have 7 blues and 4 splash.they will be 1 week old on sat.
PM me

I have a young Blue Silkie Roo I am bringing to sell, just have too many of them now. He's less than a year old and and crowing nicely! Will be looking for some BQ White Silkies and some eggs from same.

Back
Top Bottom