Newnan, GA Show

Who did you get your large fowl cornish from? I love them.. I got a pair of bantams.
smile.png

Nancy,
It was great meeting you. The hens are doing great, they are such friendly chickens.
I've done that also with older chicks, they teach them to survive.

Now that I feel alive again I'd like to thank everyone who bought chicks, birds and eggs from Three Cedar Silkies. It was so good to see some of you again...Vickie, Aimee, Al, Judy Lee, et all... and to meet new folks...Yvonne, Tonya, Cheyenne, Tena, Cathy, and many others that my old brain can't recall right now!
big_smile.png

I will definitely be back to this show next year. What a wonderful facility and the weather was awesome!

We have a hatch due tomorrow and another next Monday, so let us know if you need chicks! I don't like to ship day old silkie chicks...I just think they are too fragile...but we can safely ship them at about 3 weeks of age.

Wheew!!! What a show... I had a really good time. Very nice facility also.. Turns out that I didn't have to break out the helmet and padding, I got what I was after with minimal bloodshed...
big_smile.png

I met several very nice people I hadn't met before now.. Judy / Three Cedar Silkies, Vicky / Sunshine Silkies, Donna-Marie / upintheholler (She ended up being a huge help in a couple of ways! Thank you Donna!), I saw pidgey but didn't realize until now who he was.. sorry!! Tonya and Cheyenne / FeatherLeg Farms.... I hope I am not forgetting anyone!
I saw that Nava bid on a silent auction item.. Missed her all the way around though. There were many BYC'ers there that I missed.. We REALLY have to make sure there is a banner next time. I am bummed that I didn't get to meet everyone.
he.gif

I entered 12 silkies.. My buff cockerel got BV (
hide.gif
I brought the only buff to show though. That was hard to believe. I will take that BV though since he has always placed atleast RV anyway) and 7 more out of the 12 got anywhere between 1st and 5th.. Considering there were 100 silkies being shown, I am happy with those numbers. It was an awesome turnout for silkies!!
ya.gif
I love some good competition!!

Quote:
If you're old, I'm ancient and I refuse that!!! or is it refute -
smile.png
Thanks for transporting the giant Coronation Sussex Rooster to Dan. Hope he likes him! I sent you an e mail about your chicks!!!!
I've got 40+ silkie eggs in the incubator....I'm hoping!!!!!

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Wheew!!! What a show... I had a really good time. Very nice facility also.. Turns out that I didn't have to break out the helmet and padding, I got what I was after with minimal bloodshed...
big_smile.png

I met several very nice people I hadn't met before now.. Judy / Three Cedar Silkies, Vicky / Sunshine Silkies, Donna-Marie / upintheholler (She ended up being a huge help in a couple of ways! Thank you Donna!), I saw pidgey but didn't realize until now who he was.. sorry!! Tonya and Cheyenne / FeatherLeg Farms.... I hope I am not forgetting anyone!
I saw that Nava bid on a silent auction item.. Missed her all the way around though. There were many BYC'ers there that I missed.. We REALLY have to make sure there is a banner next time. I am bummed that I didn't get to meet everyone.
he.gif

hide.gif
I brought the only buff to show though. That was hard to believe. I will take that BV though since he has always placed atleast RV anyway) and 7 more out of the 12 got anywhere between 1st and 5th.. Considering there were 100 silkies being shown, I am happy with those numbers. It was an awesome turnout for silkies!!
ya.gif

I didn't have to break out ninja moves either! I got the two that I pre-bought and was so thrilled with them that I didn't even really look at any others.

I think I saw you Friday night, and actually talked to your husband(?) and didn't realize it was you. Too bad, I would have introduced myself. I saw you guys putting the buff in the cage and was surprised he was the only one there too!

There were definitely some gorgeous birds there this weekend! I was thoroughly impressed. I didn't enter anything but I sure did enjoy looking and admiring the ones there!

Btw--my username was previously 1997.​

E.M. Silkies :

Ms.FuzzyButts :

big_smile.png

he.gif

hide.gif
ya.gif

I didn't have to break out ninja moves either! I got the two that I pre-bought and was so thrilled with them that I didn't even really look at any others.

I think I saw you Friday night, and actually talked to your husband(?) and didn't realize it was you. Too bad, I would have introduced myself. I saw you guys putting the buff in the cage and was surprised he was the only one there too!

There were definitely some gorgeous birds there this weekend! I was thoroughly impressed. I didn't enter anything but I sure did enjoy looking and admiring the ones there!

Btw--my username was previously 1997.​

Well crap!! I asked several people if they had seen you or knew where you were. Sorry we missed actually meeting. Maybe next time! And yes, you probably did talk to my husband. He doesn't meet a stranger and never stops talking long enough to take a breath.. He even talks in his sleep.. LOL​

Ms.FuzzyButts :

E.M. Silkies :

Ms.FuzzyButts :

big_smile.png

he.gif

hide.gif
ya.gif

Btw--my username was previously 1997.

Well crap!! I asked several people if they had seen you or knew where you were. Sorry we missed actually meeting. Maybe next time! And yes, you probably did talk to my husband. He doesn't meet a stranger and never stops talking long enough to take a breath.. He even talks in his sleep.. LOL​

I wish I had introduced myself while I was there... poo. Next time I'll just have to jump in there and be a social butterfly(I'm not usually) Hopefully I'll get to meet you at the next show!​

Tanya,

I hope we can talk more next time too. I came back in the show barn several times. Each time you were busy. Glad we got to at least talk for a minute. LOL. I was boucing back and forth so much between the ones I wanted to talk to that I think I got whiplash!!! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom